Here are 4 simple ways for you to support our forest:
- Write to your MP to voice your concern
- Join our events
- Share with your friends
- Sign the letter to LTA
1. Write to your MP to voice your concern.
Tell your Member of Parliament (MP) how you feel about the impact of the Cross Island Line on MacRitchie Forest. If you don’t know who your MP is, you can also write to your Minister of Transport Khaw Boon Wan. He can be contacted at
Minister of Transport, 460 Alexandra Road #39-00 PSA Building Singapore 11996
2. Join our events!
3. Share with your friends!
4. Sign the letter to LTA
Join the chorus of voices asking for the Singapore government to reconsider the alignment of the Cross Island Line by signing the letter to LTA below or by clicking here.
- Postcards to our Dear Prime Minister, by Joseph Lai – link
- Seedlings: A gathering of opinions from youth in Singapore on the Environment, by Youth for Ecology Singapore –link
- Singapore Cross Island MRT Line To Undergo Environmental Impact Assessment, by Gaia Discovery – link