A series of FREE public guided nature walks at MacRitchie Forest.
Please note that these walks are for meant for the general public through individual sign-ups only.
Each walk is limited to 30 people/walk or less to limit impact to the forest and pending guide availability.
Please check this webpage for a list of available dates released every quarter.
Organised groups seeking guided walks should approach the Lee Kong Chian Natural History Museum’s (LKCNHM) Outreach and Education Unit, which is able to offer paid tours.
For other guided nature walk opportunities, please see Wild Happenings in Singapore.
Walks in Q1/2 2018
- 4 February – Venus Loop with Cicada Tree Eco-Place – Register here (fully subscribed)!
- 10 February – Venus Loop with NUS Toddycats! – Register here!
- 11 March – Venus Loop with NUS Toddycats! – Coming soon!
- 7 April – Venus Loop with NUS Toddycats! – Coming soon!
- 13 May – Venus Loop with NUS Toddycats! – Coming soon!
- 9 June – Venus Loop with NUS Toddycats! – Coming soon!
Come with us, and learn more about this rainforest. Feel our natural heritage at risk.
What to wear and bring: wear lightweight cotton long pants, cotton shirt or tee-shirt, closed walking shoes with socks. Bring water in your refillable water bottle. Herbal insect repellent will keep the mozzies away. A cap or hat to protect you from the sun, and a light poncho or umbrella in case of rain.
Read about past Love MacRitchie Walks
- Teresa Teo Guttensohn, Cicada Tree Eco-Place – link
- Raffles Institution Glass Ark – link
- School of the Arts The Green Beans – link
- Adrian Loo, Raffles Institution / Raffles Museum Toddycats – link
- Lee Kong Chian Natural History Museum Toddycats – link
- N. Sivasothi, Lee Kong Chian Natural History Museum Toddycats – link
- BES Drongos – link
Take a self-guided walk with NParks’ eguides